< helpMy blog
- View all your published news in your newsroom
- Learn how to highlight your media profile alongside your news
- Learn how to integrate your newsroom into your website
Viewing your newsroom
- See the number of clicks the link to the news has received everywhere on the Internet. This is a great measure of impact. Click here for more detailed statistics.
- View the date it was released
- The RSS Feed of all the publications by source
- Search articles by date
- View the tags that categorize each piece of news. Click a tag to open up other articles with that same tag.
On the right hand column of the newsroom the trending news from our network is featured as a default. If you subscribe to Clickug PRO / Clickug BASIC this column will change to reflect important information about your company or organization and its activity on our network and on other social media. For Clickug PRO / Clickug BASIC subscribers the column will highlight the following:
- Your company or organization logo appears here along with general data, a video that could introduce your services and products, and social network icons that connect readers to your accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- An archive directory to easily access all the news published
- Access to your sub accounts where product lines and branches of your company or organization can be seen
- Windows showing your most recent activity on Facebook and Twitter
View a piece of news
- This is the short link to the piece of news that you can share by copying and pasting it by email or social media
- You can see here the person representing the company or organization that has published the piece of news and a click opens up a short form to contact them
- View the microsite of the source to have a better understanding of the profile and nature of the products and services offered by the company or organization
- You can also adjust the text size here, or if there is a problem with the article flag as inappropriate or report a bug
- You not only have the option of seeing your own stats. You can view the impact of any piece of news by clicking here.
- The right hand column that you can see will change depending on whether the source has subscribed to Clickug PRO / Clickug BASIC or not.
- At the bottom of your news you find important information related to the publication and the source
- You’ll find the images that are associated with the news piece here
- Further down the page you have the option of incorporating the piece of news into your website
- Scroll down to see the latest news from the source with the option to see older posts at the bottom