Step 1: See activity individually or globally
Each piece of content has a summary of its activity individually and globally (of your specific link or on all links created on Clickug pointing to the same destination). For example:
- Number of clicks
- Number of likes
- Number of saves
- Number of comments
- Number of shares
- Toggle individual activity or global activity
Step 2: See activity on the web
On the dashboard you can see all of your most recent content. Check out the performance of each content on the web.
- Find out exactly how many clicks your links get on Clickug’s network and globally all over the web
- See the number of clicks over time represented on a graph
- View the world map with all the cities highlighted from which your content has activity
Step 3: Activate Clickug Stats
Complete breakdowns by: clicks, sites of origin of visitors, towns of origin of clicks, search engine keywords, and much more
- Click on each tab to see a complete summary of the activity of your content. That includes detailed statistics on Clicks, Referrers, Social Networks, Demographics and Technology plus an Overview.
- For a more specific breakdown select the criteria in the second row that you would like to see more of
- Try clicking on the individual countries on the list for an even more detailed demographic view
- Advertising Value Equivalent (AVE). This monetary value equals the advertising investment that a customer would have to make to get the same number of clicks paying ads on Google.
- Clickug STATS offers views like this one with detailed stats on the activity of your content on a country map with the exact percentage coming from each city within that country
- Check out another example of a stats breakdown, the Referrers that brought your content traffic
- Toggle the chart and table display options for different views
- If at any time you want more detail about your content’s performance click on the specific views on the second row
- From here you can get even more specific with detailed stats behind each item on the list. Just click on each individual referrer.