< helpGetting Started
- Learn how to make links, build your profile and organize your shared content on Clickug
- Understand a new way to discover, to share that content across networks and to assess your impact and reach
- Learn more about our news release and microsite services that allow you to highlight your news, products and services in an impressive way
Complete your profileTry it now!
You use your profile bio to let the world know who you are. If you're using your personal identity for business, tell what your business does. If you use it as a particular explain what are your interests.
- Once you create a profile you are in the network. There are many different options for building and viewing your profile.
Choose the way you want to add content
- Add content by pasting a link from another webpagelearn more
- Publish your own content as a piece of newslearn more
- Discover by Clickuglearn more
- Add the Extensionlearn more
Share it with all your social network accounts
Publish your own content as a piece of news
Assess your impact
- Find out exactly how many clicks your links get on Clickug’s network and globally all over the web
- See the number of clicks over time represented on a graph
- Discover where on the world map your content is generating the most activity
- learn more about our statistics package that includes many more features!
Build your micrositeTry it now!
Discover by Clickug
Find the stuff you want by keyword or hashtag and combined for Facebook and Twitter. (learn more)
All of your major social network communities are in Discover: My communities, which allows you to monitor and share content coming from your contacts in different networks effortless. (learn more)
"Discover: Trending" is a great way to see what is generating the most activity on Clickug’s network (learn more)